Sage Enterprise Management (X3) Hosting Benefits
Sage Enterprise X3 Management is one of the most intricate and comprehensive products in the Sage catalogue. When you host Sage X3 with Summit Hosting, you’ll use your software as you normally would — via a remote desktop — and you’ll enjoy the numerous benefits of our cloud-hosted Sage community. To rattle off a few:
- Full SQL, application, and development servers: All provided by Summit.
- Daily backups: No need to double-check to ensure your data is saved — your backups are retained for 15 days.
- 24/7/365 connectivity support: Our team never sleeps. We’re committed to addressing and solving issues as they arise.
- Incredible performance: Highly available, highly reliable; plus, service level agreements with one-year contracts.
- Access Sage X3 securely from anywhere: Cloud hosting allows the flexibility to log in and access your data remotely from wherever you and your team are.
- An unlimited number of user accounts: Increase productivity with more users able to work at once.
- Hosting of any 3rd party add-ons you may need: Your business is unique, so customize away.
- Learning video tutorials: Feeling lost? Not a problem. We’ll walk you through how to best utilize each Summit Hosting feature.
- Customer referral program: Let others know how Summit hosting has supported your business; get rewarded for spreading the word.
Sage Enterprise Management (X3) Hosting Overview
Sage X3 has three deployment options: on-premises hosting at your business, a public cloud managed by Sage, or through a third-party private cloud hosting company like Summit Hosting.
If you need an enterprise-level ERP package for your business and are intrigued by the numerous benefits of the cloud, hosted Sage Enterprise Management / Sage X3 is your solution. Heavily customizable and extensible, Summit can bring all of your operations from supply chain to sales together in one system for greater visibility, efficiency, and insight.
Summit Hosting became one of the top Sage cloud hosting providers in the US and Canada because we’ve been dedicated to perfecting our hosting services and solutions for over a decade. Our network engineers are expertly trained in all of the products we host, so you can rest assured that your data is safe, secure, and accessible 24/7. Read on to learn more about how our dedicated team can help support your business.
Dedicated Server Hosting for Sage Enterprise Management
The powerful technology behind Sage X3 creates a need for a more robust network environment. That’s where Summit Hosting’s dedicated server hosting comes into play. We only offer customized dedicated servers, which allows you to integrate virtually any 3rd-party application and add the resources you need to create the perfect server environment for your company’s software.
What’s the appeal of a dedicated server, you ask? First and foremost, it ensures your software, applications, and data all live on one server — your business’s private server. What’s more, our dedicated servers also feature:
- Ultra-secure data centers located in both the US and Canada for data sovereignty
- Enhanced scalability so you can scale up as needed
- Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates (The Green Bar) from Digicert to ensure the utmost protection
- Options to add a layer of security with 2-factor authentication
- Highest performance and reliability standards
Sage Enterprise Management (X3) Hosting Pricing
At Summit, we strive to make our products and services accessible and affordable. In fact, our dedicated server hosting is available for the same price that our competitors charge for shared environments (and at a fraction of the cost of on-premises hosting).
Our pricing model for Sage Enterprise (X3) Management hosting is per user / per month and is customized based on your business’s needs. Let our team of experts help your business achieve goals as you work toward scaling your summit. Add additional users, memory, and Sage-related third-party applications. Simply contact us to get a personalized quote today.
Why Choose Summit For Sage Enterprise Management Hosting?
Your company’s data is invaluable, and data security is our top priority. We also place emphasis on performance and accessibility. In other words, our team understands the optimal environment for Sage X3 and how to see to your network infrastructure, so you can focus on what’s important: making Sage software work for your business’ unique dedicated environment.
If you and your team are interested in learning more about deploying your Sage software in the cloud or what a Sage cloud migration looks like, let’s have a quick discovery call to talk about your goals —and how our cloud solutions can make things easier for you. Reach out to a Summit Hosting specialist today at 888-244-6559 (or submit a contact form if you don’t feel like talking to a human being right now. It’s okay, we understand).
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage Enterprise Management (X3) Hosting FAQs
Sage refers to X3 as part of the “Sage Business Cloud”. Isn’t it already a cloud-based product?
No. Sage X3 has three deployment options: on-premises (installed on your local server), through AWS public cloud managed by Sage, or through a third party private cloud hosting company like Summit Hosting.
We have some add-on products and customizations. Will there be any problems hosting these?
No. Because we offer private cloud hosting, there aren’t the same limitation as what you find with public cloud. We can (and already do) host most popular 3rd party add-on products for Sage X3.
Our local IT company is offering to host X3 for us. What do they need to know?
Where to begin? Sage Enterprise Management (X3) hosting is far more complex and intensive than any other Sage ERP product. We recommend sticking with the experts, or you may find yourself frustrated and delayed on your project.