Sage Fixed Assets Hosting: Benefits and Features
At Summit Hosting, cloud hosting isn’t a service we added on as an afterthought – it’s been our area of expertise for over a decade.
As you can tell from our years of dedicated experience, we take managed application cloud hosting seriously. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering the highest quality of solutions and services to our customer community.
In addition to a custom-built dedicated server with admin rights and exceptional system performance, you’ll enjoy the following perks when you choose Summit as your provider for Sage Fixed Assets cloud hosting:
- Around-the-Clock Help: Our real-human support team is available 24/7/365 – after hours, during the weekends and on holidays – to assist you.
- 100% Remote Sage Access: Securely use your hosted Sage software from anywhere, on any device.
- No Sharing Resources: When you use dedicated server hosting for Fixed Assets, you won’t have to worry about sharing resources with anyone else – your cloud is yours, and yours alone.
- Dedicated Security: In addition to maintaining the best levels of data security, we practice 24/7 data intrusion monitoring and offer 2-factor authentication as an add-on security measure.
- Managed Application Integration: Since the cloud is yours to customize, you have the ability to integrate compatible 3rd-party applications so you can get the most out of Fixed Assets.
- No Server Maintenance: When you choose Summit Hosting as the best cloud provider for you, you won’t have to worry about overhead costs or IT headaches related to maintaining your server – we take on all of that for you.
Dedicated Servers Are Better for Sage Fixed Assets Hosting
When you choose Summit Hosting as your Sage cloud hosting provider, you can rest easy knowing steady hands and top-notch servers are protecting your data.
Over the years, we’ve focused on using dedicated servers for cloud hosting because they deliver the best user experience and hosting environment for Sage, and offer better security than shared servers.
Unlike in a shared environment, a dedicated server setting enables you to add the resources you need, safely work-from-anywhere and add an unlimited amount of user accounts (as long as you have the seats available).
When you choose Summit Hosting as your Sage cloud hosting provider, you can rest easy knowing steady hands are protecting your data. We use top tier encryption technology, back-up each dedicated server nightly (and retain copies of these files for 15 days), house our hardware in climate-controlled US and Canadian data centers with 24/7 security monitoring and offer add-on options for extra security, such as 2-factor authentication.
Sage Fixed Assets Cloud Hosting Overview
Take your fixed assets tracking and management to the next level with cloud-hosted Sage Fixed Assets. Hosted Sage Fixed Assets helps companies efficiently keep up with fixed assets through the entire lifecycle, and provides comprehensive accounting features/methods to easily keep up with asset planning, tracking or depreciation for U.S. and Canadian governments, nonprofits and businesses. Better yet? Cloud hosting with Summit gives you the freedom to securely access your important data from the office or remotely off-site, day or night.
At Summit Hosting, we have the capacity to host all three modules of this software: Sage Fixed Assets Planning (tracks and reports on multiple projects), Sage Fixed Assets Depreciation (manages the entire fixed asset lifecycle) and Sage Fixed Assets Tracking (tracks inventories). You can choose to deploy these Sage Fixed Assets products individually in your cloud environment or we can host all three depending on your needs.
This hybrid asset management solution can also be integrated into any of our other hosted Sage products (like Sage 50, Sage 100 or Sage 300 to name a few) or it can be used by itself – it’s entirely up to you.Ready to Move to the Cloud? Sign Up Today
Hosted Sage Fixed Assets Pricing
We offer hosting for Sage Fixed Assets at an affordable per user / per month pricing structure with non-SQL and full-SQL options. In our subscription fee, we include extra services like:
- Top tier encryption technology maintenance
- Server upgrades
- Nightly backups of your data (which are retained for 15 days)
- Housing our hardware in climate-controlled US and Canadian data centers with 24/7 security monitoring
- 24/7 customer support
Contact us for a quote today and find out how easy it is to move to Summit Hosting.
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage Fixed Assets Hosting FAQs
I prefer PCs, but the rest of my team use Apple products – will your Sage cloud hosting work for all of us?
Yes! Our RDP (the remote desktop you’ll use to access your software) environment is compatible with all Windows, Android, Mac and iOS devices.
Can I integrate Sage Fixed Assets with other Sage products that my business is already hosting at Summit Hosting?
Sage Fixed Assets can integrate into any other Sage product, and also may be run as a stand-alone product.
What is Sage FAS?
Sage FAS is the former name for Sage Fixed Assets.
If I’m using Summit Hosting for other services, will hosting for Fixed Assets cost extra?
The answer depends on your needs, and the customized solution our hosting experts will tailor to your business. Some current customers won’t pay extra to host Sage Fixed Assets. Others will see their costs increase slightly, so that we can accommodate the SQL required to host their particular version of Sage Fixed Assets. To get a customized quote, get in touch with our team today.