Sage 50 Hosting Benefits and Features
Manage your financials, save time, decrease your IT costs and enjoy total peace-of-mind security with your favorite version of cloud-hosted Sage 50. Summit is a Sage hosting provider dedicated to helping you leverage the cloud to get more from your Sage products.
Discover just a few of the features and benefits you’ll experience when you trust Summit Hosting as your Sage cloud hosting provider…
• Improved remote access with greater accessibility and flexibility for your business and your team.
• Around-the-clock support, 365 days a year so work doesn’t stop just because you have a problem.
• Server maintenance and updates that ensure top performance and reliability so your team can be more productive.
• Real-time P&L and balance sheets viewing so you and your team are never working with outdated information.
• Unlimited number of users to support businesses that are growing their revenue and their team.
• Inventory management that increases efficiency and visibility.
• Enhanced data security including optional 2-factor authentication that keeps your information safe.
• Advanced reporting with visualization tools that help you see exactly how your business is performing.
• Track income and manage expenses more effectively, helping your team save time and money.
• Maintain data sovereignty with our Sage 50 Canada cloud that keeps Canadian data stored in Canada.
In our cloud-hosted Sage 50 environment, you will have the freedom to access your data remotely on a dedicated server from any state or country. So, if a quick task pops up at 8 PM on a Wednesday night, you won’t have to worry about running into the office — instead, you’ll be able to log into your remote desktop from home and use your software exactly like you would from a traditional workstation. Essentially, when you choose a hosted Sage 50 solution, your team will be able to use our secure cloud to use the trusted features and data you require to successfully do your jobs and scale your company.
Dedicated Servers: Improve Sage Hosting Performance and Security
Most Sage hosting providers offer shared servers, which means your Sage 50 accounting software is hosted with applications from multiple other businesses. Those other applications can eat up bandwidth and performance so your business gets less for its money. And if there’s a security problem with one application? Your business is at risk, too.
At Summit Hosting, we never sacrifice your performance or security for other customers. Every business we work with gets a dedicated server that:
• Ensures the highest quality performance so you and your team have what you need to be productive.
• Increases flexibility and scalability so you can scale up (or down) as needed for your business.
• Reduces cybersecurity risks and increases data security through optional 2-factor authentication.
• Provides full customization for your business – whether you need additional third-party applications or a specific cloud environment setup, your server is yours, and you can customize it as needed.
Try For Free
Sage 50 Cloud Premium Hosting
Sage 50cloud hosting (formerly called Sage Peachtree Premium) provides an easier way to manage your business’s day to day financial tasks. When you choose a hosted Sage 50 solution, your team will be able to use our secure cloud to improve access and scale your company.
In our cloud-hosted Sage 50 environment, you will have all your usual tools, including accounting, invoicing, inventory management, job costing tasks, and more. But you’ll also have improved remote access and automatic security measures – all handled by Summit Hosting, so your team’s workload can actually decrease, just like your IT costs.
Your team can access your Sage 50 application on your dedicated server from any state or country. Whether it’s a last-minute task on a Wednesday night or a Saturday check-in, you won’t have to worry about running into the office. Just log in to your remote desktop from home and use your software exactly like you would from a traditional workstation.
Sage 50 Quantum Cloud Hosting
A total business management system and high-performance accounting software, Sage 50 Cloud Quantum is one of the top financial management solutions for enterprise-level companies. When you choose Sage 50 Quantum, you’ll have access to everything hosted Sage 50 offers with deeper benefits, such as:
- Industry-specific features
- Faster processing
- Workflow automation
- Personalized dashboard
- And more
Sage 50 Quantum cloud hosting with Summit also offers more flexibility, security, and support so you can run your business with less worry and more confidence.
Hosting Sage in the Cloud: Which Product Do You Need?
|Track income and manage expenses||X||X||X|
|Pay bills and invoice customers||X||X||X|
|Track and manage inventory||X||X||X|
|Automated bank feeds||X||X||X|
|Remote access to data for staff and accountant||X||X||X|
|Deep integration with Microsoft Office 360||X||X||X|
|Job costing - phase and cost level||X||X|
|Up to 40 users||X|
|Industry-specific functionality: construction, Manufacturing and distribution||X|
|Request a Quote||Request a Quote||Request a Quote|
Sage 50 Cloud Hosting Costs
Summit Hosting continues to offer dedicated cloud hosting services for Sage 50 accounting software in both the US and Canada on secure servers.
Our pricing for Sage 50 and Sage 50 Quantum hosting is the price per user /month.
- Sage 50 Premium hosting starts at 53 USD/mo
- Sage 50 Quantum cloud hosting starts at 63 USD/mo
Enjoy the freedom of being able to access your data remotely, while simplifying your IT costs and increasing your personal productivity.
Need to add users, storage or other Sage-related applications? Reach out to us today for a quote.
Benefits of Sage 50 Hosting with Summit
- Optimization & Experience: After 10+ years of Sage 50 hosting, we know how to take the hard work off your shoulders. Our team will take care of the technical side of migration and hosting, ensuring you have a secure environment that’s optimized for your Sage 50 system.
- Security Enhancements: We’re one of the first Sage hosting providers to offer 2-Factor Authentication as an added layer of security to keep your data safe and secure from cyber threats.
- Cyber Threat & Data Protection: All our servers are housed in an SSAE 18 Data Center with intrusion monitoring. Want details? Contact our team to request an audit report.
- 24/7 US-Based Support: You have access to US-based connectivity support anytime you need it, with 99.9999% uptime. Our team could even help reduce your own in-house IT costs.
- Data Sovereignty: Located in Canada and concerned about data sovereignty? Summit Hosting has a Canadian data center to make sure you meet all requirements.
- Private, Dedicated Server Hosting: You don’t have to share your server with any other businesses so you experience the best performance and the fastest speed.
Get a free quote now from a Sage Hosting Specialist 888-244-6559
We're Trusted for Sage Hosting by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage 50 Hosting FAQs
Is sage 50 cloud-based?
No. The standard version of Sage 50 is a desktop application, which means you download the product to a local computer. However, Sage hosting services like those from Summit Hosting make it easy for you to transition your Sage 50 product to the cloud to improve remote access and flexibility.
What’s the difference between downloading Sage 50cloud and hosting?
With cloud hosting, you can access Sage 50cloud from any computer, anywhere. There is no need to download the application directly to your PC or Mac, and Summit Hosting can make your transition to freedom possible.
How much is Sage 50 in the cloud?
Hosting sage in the cloud costs anywhere between $45 and $75 per month. However, those costs are only for Sage hosting services. They do not include your Sage accounting software license or any add-on or user fees you’re paying. A hosted Sage 50 solution, then, will be the sum of your Sage accounting software costs, plus your Sage 50 hosting provider’s fees.
How can my small business benefit from hosting Sage 50?
You can get more work done quicker and better thanks to Sage 50cloud and all the tools it offers in one place for managing your finances, invoicing customers, paying bills, and managing your inventory. Sage 50 and Summit Hosting keep your small business activities safe and secure.
Will I need to maintain my relationship and licensing with Sage?
Yes. In order for you to receive the updates and upgrade from Sage, you’ll need to maintain your Business Care plan.
Do you offer a Sage 50 Canada cloud?
Yes! Summit Hosting has servers that are located in Canada, so your Sage cloud hosting services fit with any data sovereignty requirements you want or need to meet.