Sage 50 Hosting Overview
Looking for an easier way to manage your business’ day-to-day financial duties? Sage 50cloud hosting (formerly called Sage Peachtree Premium) with Summit Hosting may be the perfect solution for you. Sage 50 is a thorough, easy-to-use accounting software that’s excellent for efficiently handling accounting, invoicing, taxes, inventory management, job costing tasks and more.
In our cloud-hosted Sage 50 environment, you will have the freedom to access your data remotely on a dedicated server from any state or country. So, if a quick task pops up at 8 PM on a Wednesday night, you won’t have to worry about running into the office — instead, you’ll be able to log into your remote desktop from home and use your software exactly like you would from a traditional workstation. Essentially, when you choose a hosted Sage 50 solution, your team will be able to use our secure cloud to use the trusted features and data you require to successfully do your jobs and scale your company.Request a Quote
Sage 50 Quantum Hosting Overview
A total business management system and high-performance accounting software, Sage 50cloud Quantum is one of the top financial management solutions for enterprise-level companies. When you choose Sage 50 Quantum, you’ll have access to everything hosted Sage 50 offers with deeper benefits, such as industry-specific features, quicker processing, workflow automation, personalized dashboards… The list goes on! Cloud-hosted Sage with us also offers more flexibility, security, and support so can run your business with less worry and more confidence.Request a Test Drive
Sage 50 Hosting Benefits and Features
Manage your financials, save time, decrease your IT costs and enjoy total peace-of-mind security with your favorite version of cloud-hosted Sage 50. Discover just a few of the features and benefits you’ll experience when you trust Summit Hosting as your Sage cloud hosting provider…
- Improved remote access
- 365 around-the-clock support
- Server maintenance and updates
- Real-time P&L and balance sheets viewing
- Unlimited number of users
- Inventory management
- Enhanced data security
- Advanced reporting
- Track income and manage expenses
- And more
Why Choose Summit for Sage 50 Hosting?
- With 10+ years hosting Sage under our belts, we have the experience you can count on to ensure a secure hosting environment that is optimized for your Sage 50 system
- We’re one of the first Sage hosting providers to offer 2-Factor Authentication, an added layer of security to keep your data safe and secure from cyber threats
- You have access to 24/7 US-based connectivity support with 99.9999% uptime
- Servers are housed in an SSAE 18 Data Center with intrusion monitoring (audit report available upon request)
- Our Canadian data center is available for our friends north of the border who are concerned about data sovereignty
- All private cloud hosting with dedicated servers – there are no shared environments at Summit Hosting!
Summit Hosting continues to offer dedicated cloud hosting services for Sage 50 in both the US and Canada on secure servers. Our pricing for Sage 50 and Sage 50 Quantum hosting is the price per user /month.
Enjoy the freedom of being able to access your data remotely, while simplifying your IT costs and increasing your personal productivity.
Need to add users, storage or other Sage-related applications? Reach out to us today for a quote.
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage 50 Hosting FAQs
- What’s the difference between downloading Sage 50cloud and hosting?
With cloud hosting, you can access Sage 50cloud from any computer, anywhere. There is no need to download the application directly to your PC or Mac, and Summit Hosting can make your transition to freedom possible.
- How can my small business benefit from hosting Sage 50cloud?
You can get more work done quicker and better thanks to Sage 50cloud and all the tools it offers in one place for managing your finances, invoicing customers, paying bills, and managing your inventory. Sage 50 and Summit Hosting keep your small business activities safe and secure.
- Will I need to maintain my relationship and licensing with Sage?
Yes! in order for you to receive the updates and upgrade from Sage, you’ll need to maintain your Business Care plan.
We hope you’ve had a positive experience with the level of service offered by Summit Hosting. Please take a moment to leave a review by completing the form below. Your comments are important to us!
—5 Total Reviews
James Ewton —
Cant recommend Summit Hosting highly enough. Outstanding and responsive support during and after a complex migration to hosted SAGE accounting.
Amy Wayte —
I am not a tech savvy person, and I hate calling IT dept. This experience was really good. My issue was handled very quickly, and the tech walked me through …
Patricia Nel —
Excellent Customer Service! We love having the ability to have our accounting system on Summit Hosting as it allows users nationwide to access it. The customer service provided by them …
JP Fransaw —
Using Summit to host an server for Sage 100 Contractor for a mutual client. Summit has been very reliable, responsive and easy to work with.
Angela Sanders —
Summit Hosting has been our provider for Sage 50 hosting and has done a wonderful job. You always worry about customer service after you purchase a product, but they have …