Sage 100 Hosting Benefits: Improved Security, Accessibility, and More
Sage 100 was updated to Sage 100cloud several years ago, but the name is misleading – Sage 100cloud still doesn’t bring you all the benefits of the cloud. Without Sage 100 cloud hosting services, you’re still working with desktop software.
With Sage 100 hosting, however, you get all the benefits of the cloud with the Sage 100 software you’re already comfortable with. Hosting Sage 100 with Summit Hosting:
- Reduces stress on internal teams with 24/7 US-based support.
- Increases flexibility with dedicated servers that can be customized to your business’s unique needs.
- Lowers your workload with server updates and maintenance, all handled by our team so yours has less to worry about.
- Improved data security with nightly back-ups that are retained for 15 days so you never have to worry about an unexpected problem wiping out your business’s critical information.
- Provides peace of mind with cybersecurity measures including 256-bit data encryption and optional 2-Factor Authentication for an added layer of security
- Frees you from your desk by providing remote connectivity to Sage 100 anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Gives you more options, allowing you to host related 3rd party add-on products on the same server with your Sage 100 ERP system.
Sage 100 / Sage 100cloud Hosting Overview
Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud (formerly known as Sage 100 / MAS 90) hosting lets you enjoy all the benefits of a proven, robust ERP system while taking advantage of the cost savings and flexibility of the cloud.
But to get the benefits of the cloud you need a Sage 100 hosting solution. Unfortunately, managing a local server can be time-consuming and expensive, and you still might not get it right, leaving you vulnerable to downtime, failed backups and cyber threats. Why not leave it to the experts so you can focus on running your business?
Sage 100 hosting providers take the stress of managing a cloud server off your shoulders. Instead of worrying about IT needs, you’ll be free to focus on your business, including managing financials, streamlining your supply chain, and gaining insight into your performance to help you improve your bottom line. We’ll take care of your dedicated server environment.
Sage in the Cloud: Improve Business Performance by Hosting Sage 100 on Dedicated Servers
Sage 100 cloud hosting services typically use shared servers that allow multiple businesses to host their Sage software on the same server. Unfortunately, that also leads to each business getting a smaller share of the server’s space and bandwidth.
At Summit Hosting, we don’t believe any business’s performance should suffer based on a shared server environment. That’s why we don’t even offer shared servers. Every server available is dedicated to just one company. That means:
- You’re in control of what gets put on your server.
- You decide how you want your cloud environment set up. We’ll do all the customization work for you, but you’re in the driver’s seat.
- You experience the best performance available.
- You don’t have to worry about the security risks that come from sharing a server with companies that are less secure than you.
A dedicated server is just that – dedicated to your business. Learn more about how dedicated servers outperform shared servers.Contact Us Today
Sage 100 Hosting Pricing
Sage 100 pricing varies based on the version of Sage 100 you’re using as well as what you need from a cloud hosting provider.
At Summit Hosting, our Sage 100 cloud hosting pricing starts at just $75 USD and $85 CAD per month for both Sage 100 Standard and Sage 100 Advanced. We also offer cloud hosting for Sage 100 Premium starting at $85 USD and $95 CAD.
Our Canadian Data Center
Running a business in Canada? We have you covered. Our Canadian data center can handle your business’s Sage 100 hosting needs while maintaining data sovereignty. Just let our team know your location and we’ll make sure your Sage software is hosted in the right place.
What Our Sage 100 Hosting Pricing Includes
Our Sage 100 pricing is the cost per user /month and includes a full version of Microsoft Office Standard. If you have Sage 100 Premium, the price also includes Microsoft SQL. Disk space needs may vary by account, so request your personalized quote today!
We know Sage products inside and out, which is why you can trust us to host your valuable data on secure, dedicated servers with 24/7/365 customer support whenever and wherever you need it. Add optional 2-Factor Authentication and your additional Sage-related applications and discover how truly versatile a cloud-hosted environment can be!
Why Choose Summit for Sage 100 Hosting?
We’re one of the top Sage cloud hosting providers across North America because of our relentless dedication to our clients and to improving our products and services. Our goal wasn’t to grow our business, it was to ensure our customers had access to a truly exceptional hosting experience.
That’s our promise to you: our team will dedicate our time, expertise, and support to your team so you can devote more time to your business, not to manual and time-consuming IT work.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Summit Hosting for your Sage 100cloud hosting.
- We’ll bring effective, creative solutions to your problems. We’ve been hosting Sage 100 for over 10 years. There’s no problem we haven’t solved!
- We’ll protect your information. Your data is housed in a secure, intrusion monitored hosting facility with SSAE 18 Certification.
- We’ll step up for more than just your Sage 100 software. We have experience hosting the other products you use, too, like add-on solutions for shipping, warehouse management, AP automation, and more. And because there are no shared environments, you won’t be limited to which additional products you can host.
- We’ll deal with the technical configurations and coordination so you don’t have to. We have relationships with most of the Sage 100 partners and can work closely with your partner to make sure your system is configured properly for your specific needs.
- We won’t let other clients affect your performance. All of our customers receive their own dedicated server. There are no shared server resources.
Everything we do, we do for you. Because we know it’s tough to find a reliable cloud hosting provider, and we also know how essential it is. We’re here to help.
Ready to sign up? Contact our sales team today!
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage 100 Hosting FAQs
Isn’t Sage 100cloud already in the cloud?
No, the “cloud” in “Sage 100cloud” refers to “cloud-connected”, meaning that there are optional components users can take advantage of that are cloud-based, but Sage 100cloud is not inherently cloud-based without the use of a hosting provider like Summit Hosting.
I am on Sage 100, not Sage 100cloud, what is the difference, and can you host Sage 100 for me?
At its core, Sage 100cloud is the same as Sage 100. Sage introduced Sage 100cloud a few years ago, and it is a subscription model that offers some additional functionality that is not included with Sage 100 (basic functionality for multi-bin management, inventory advisor, etc.). And yes, we can host Sage 100!
What about MAS 90 hosting?
Yes, we can host MAS 90! A number of years ago, MAS 90 was rebranded to Sage 100. Many long-time users still know it as MAS 90 or MAS 90/200.
What is a hosted solution?
Also known as cloud hosting, a hosted solution is a way of transitioning software or applications to the cloud. In hosted solutions, a third-party hosting company maintains your server so your internal team does not have to. Similarly, managed hosting solutions are where a third-party not only maintains your server but also provides additional management services for your applications, such as nightly data backups.
What is the best place to host Sage?
The best place to host Sage depends on your needs as a company. For most small and medium businesses, the best place to host Sage is with a Sage certified cloud hosting company that offers dedicated servers. Sage certified companies are experts at hosting Sage software, such as Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud. Companies that offer dedicated servers also ensure that your business doesn’t have to share resources with other companies.