Sage 100 / Sage 100cloud Hosting Overview
Sage 100cloud (formerly known as Sage 100 / MAS 90) hosting lets you enjoy all the benefits of a proven, robust ERP system while taking advantage of the cost savings and flexibility of the cloud. Sage 100 hosting frees you up to focus on managing financials, streamlining your supply chain, and gaining insight into your business to help you improve your bottom line, while we take care of your dedicated server environment.
Managing a local server can be time-consuming and expensive, and you still might not get it right, leaving you vulnerable to downtime, failed backups, and cyberthreats. Why not leave it to the experts so you can focus on running your business?Request a Quote
Sage 100 Hosting Benefits and Features
Work smarter, not harder. With Sage 100 hosting, you can rest assured that your Sage data is in good hands. Sage 100 users who host with Summit Hosting enjoy these benefits and more:
- 24/7 US-based support
- Dedicated servers – no shared environments here
- Server updates and maintenance
- Nightly back-ups that are retained for 15 days
- Optional 2-Factor Authentication for an added layer of security
- 256-bit data encryption
- Remote connectivity to Sage 100 anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Hosting of related 3rd party add-on products
- The list goes on…
Why Choose Summit for Sage 100 Hosting?
We didn’t become one of the top Sage cloud hosting providers across North America overnight! It took years of dedication to improving our products and services so our customers consistently enjoy an exceptional hosting experience.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Summit Hosting for your Sage 100cloud hosting.
- We’ve been hosting Sage 100 for over 10 years. There’s no problem we haven’t solved!
- Your data is housed in a secure, intrusion monitored hosting facility with SSAE 18 Certification.
- We have experience hosting the other products you use, too, like add-on solutions for shipping, warehouse management, AP automation, and more. And because there are no shared environments, you won’t be limited to which additional products you can host.
- We have relationships with most of the Sage 100 partners and can work closely with your partner to make sure your system is configured properly for your specific needs.
- All of our customers receive their own dedicated server. There are no shared resources.
Ready to sign up? Contact our sales team today!Contact Us Today
We know Sage products inside and out, which is why you can trust us to host your valuable data on secure, dedicated servers with 24/7/365 customer support whenever and wherever you need it. Add optional 2-Factor Authentication and your additional Sage-related applications and discover how truly versatile a cloud-hosted environment can be!
All Sage 100 pricing is the cost per user /month and includes a full version of Microsoft Office Standard, and Sage 100 Premium includes Microsoft SQL. Disk space needs may vary by account, so request your personalized quote today!
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage 100 Hosting FAQs
Isn’t Sage 100cloud already in the cloud?
No, the “cloud” in “Sage 100cloud” refers to “cloud-connected”, meaning that there are optional components users can take advantage of that are cloud-based, but Sage 100cloud is not inherently cloud-based without the use of a hosting provider like Summit Hosting.
I am on Sage 100, not Sage 100cloud, what is the difference, and can you host Sage 100 for me?
At its core, Sage 100cloud is the same as Sage 100. Sage introduced Sage 100cloud a few years ago, and it is a subscription model that offers some additional functionality that is not included with Sage 100 (basic functionality for multi-bin management, inventory advisor, etc.). And yes, we can host Sage 100!
What about MAS 90 hosting?
A number of years ago, MAS 90 was rebranded to Sage 100. Many long-time users still know it as MAS 90 or MAS 90/200. Yes, we can host MAS 90!Ask Us Questions About Sage 100 Hosting Here