Summit’s QuickBooks Pro Hosting: Benefits and Features
Looking for a better QuickBooks Pro hosting experience? You’re in the right place. For over 15 years, we’ve been dedicated to offering exceptional cloud hosting solutions using top tier technology with unparalleled support. When you choose Summit Hosting as your cloud provider, you’ll join a community of 20,000+ users who appreciate perks like…
- Remote Software Access: You’ll never be tied to a desk with hosted QuickBooks – safely work from anywhere, collaborate with team members or clients and view your data in real-time using your laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Affordable Cloud Hosting: We offer dedicated server cloud hosting at competitive per user pricing so you can save cash and reinvest those funds into other areas of your business.
- Top Shelf Security: We use the best encryption technology available and provide a multi-level secure login to provide the highest level of data protection.
- Expert 24/7 Support: Our lights don’t turn off after traditional business hours end. Our tech support team is available to help you after hours, during the weekend and on holidays.
- Enhanced Customization and Performance: Our dedicated server cloud hosting allows for the customization and flexibility you need to get the most out of your QuickBooks software.
- In-House Upgrades Available: Need to upgrade to the newest version of hosted QuickBooks Pro Desktop or buy additional user licenses? You don’t have to go through a 3rd-party service – you can do both directly through us.
- Server Maintenance Is On Us: Don’t fret over tedious server maintenance or expensive hardware upgrades! We handle all of that in-house for you so you can say goodbye to that headache for good.
Advantages of Dedicated Servers For QuickBooks Pro Hosting
After years of research and testing, we determined dedicated hosting is better for QuickBooks hosting over shared server hosting. In a dedicated server hosting environment, your business gets to utilize the full resources of your server – your experience won’t suffer due to having to share resources like bandwidth or memory, and you won’t risk sharing space with spammers.
When you choose us as your dedicated hosting provider instead of a shared hosting provider, you’ll also enjoy more stability, better reliability, enhanced flexibility and top-quality security. What’s even better? At Summit Hosting, we absorb the overhead costs associated with server builds and maintenance, manage OS updates and patches and perform nightly data backups which we retain for 15 days.
QuickBooks Pro Overview
If you’re on the hunt for an affordable financial software to manage and organize the day-to-day accounting needs of your small business, look no further! Hosted QuickBooks Pro with Summit Hosting is the perfect solution so you can easily handle your small business’s accounting and financial tasks from wherever, whenever.
In our cloud hosted QuickBooks Pro environment, you’ll be able to work on any device, from anywhere and use the same QuickBooks Pro Desktop interface you may already be familiar with. Better yet? Your business will have its own dedicated server built out with the exact resources (integrated QuickBooks applications, space, memory, etc.) you need to get the most out of your accounting software – in our dedicated environment you’ll never have to share resources with any users outside of your company.
When you host QuickBooks Pro with Summit Hosting, you have the option to either migrate your owned QuickBooks license into the cloud or you can choose to lease the software instead. Additionally, you can purchase any upgrades to QuickBooks 2020, the newest version of QuickBooks Pro directly through us instead of going through another seller.
QuickBooks Pro +Payroll Overview
Need a few extra payroll-specific components that QuickBooks Pro doesn’t offer? Then hosted QuickBooks Pro +Payroll may be a more fitting version for your unique business needs in Canada. Pro +Payroll offers enhanced features such as free direct deposit, instant W-2s for accountants and electronic tax form filing.
We’re able to host owned QuickBooks Pro licenses with a pre-existing QB Payroll subscription (through Intuit) in the United States and Canada. However, we are currently unable to provide a lease for QuickBooks Pro + Payroll In the US.
QuickBooks Pro Plus Overview
Decided the additional Intuit support included in the annual subscription version of QuickBooks Pro was better for your business? No worries there! We can host QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus for you too.Contact Us
QuickBooks Pro Hosting Costs
Summit’s hosted QuickBooks Pro is affordable, and includes extra features and benefits that shared hosting providers don’t typically offer. Our QuickBooks Pro hosting starts at $53USD per user per month, and each customer has the opportunity to use a dedicated server outfitted according to your unique business needs.
We offer additional add-on services such as 2-factor authentication, 3rd-party application integration, QuickBooks software upgrades and QuickBooks user licenses.
Ready for a free quote? Contact us today!
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
QuickBooks Pro Hosting FAQs
What does QuickBooks Pro do?
QuickBooks Pro is an accounting software solution developed by Intuit that streamlines and simplifies accounting practices for businesses.
How much does QuickBooks Pro cost for hosting?
Pricing for QuickBooks Pro hosting is dependent upon the QuickBooks cloud hosting provider. At Summit Hosting, the cost of QuickBooks Pro hosting starts at $53/user per month.
What’s the difference between QuickBooks and QuickBooks Pro?
QuickBooks is the name of the overall suite of Intuit’s product. QuickBooks Pro Desktop is a comprehensive software within Intuit’s product line.
How many computers can I install QuickBooks Pro on?
When you use cloud hosting for QuickBooks Pro, your software is installed within your remote desktop environment instead of on a single desktop. With QuickBooks Pro hosting, you can access your software from any supported device.
How many users can be on QuickBooks Pro in the cloud?
You can have an unlimited amount of user accounts when you host QuickBooks but you must have enough user seats on your QuickBooks Desktop license.
Is QuickBooks Pro hard to learn?
If you’re unfamiliar with using QuickBooks Pro, there are numerous QuickBooks training resources available online.