What We Do For You:
- Host Sage and QuickBooks
- Provide Dedicated Servers
- Increase Remote Accessibility
- Perform Nightly Backups
- Reduce Hardware and IT Costs
- Manage Microsoft Updates
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Reinforce Security
- Enhance Virus Protection
- Maintain Servers
Our Canadian Hosting Services
At Summit Hosting, cloud hosting isn’t a trendy service we added on as an afterthought – it’s our area of expertise. For 15+ years, we’ve been dedicated to providing the best managed application, QuickBooks and Sage hosting across North America. We also adhere to data sovereignty standards: we only store your server files in a secure Canadian data center.
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
- My business is in Canada – will my software be hosted on Canadian servers?
Absolutely! Your dedicated server and data are kept in our secure data center in Toronto.
- Do I need to keep my license with Sage?
Yes. Your license will be installed on your server and you’ll need to maintain your relationship with Sage to receive updates and upgrades.
- Is cloud-hosted QuickBooks better than QuickBooks Online?
We think so. Hosted QuickBooks supports all versions of QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Enterprise, etc.) whereas QuickBooks Online does not – only QuickBooks Online’s more limited features are available. Check out this blog for more information about both services.
- I have a PC but the rest of my team use Macs – will your cloud hosting services work for all of us?
Yep! Our dedicated servers are PC, Mac, Android, Windows and iOS compatible. You’re welcome to contact us if you need any help logging in with your preferred device.
- So… How exactly do I access my data in the cloud?
You’ll access your data via a remote desktop. After logging in with your unique credentials, you’ll be able to use your software just like you normally would from a traditional desktop at the office.