7 Reasons Why Accountants Use Sage
Accountants, and other finance professionals, have a lot on their plates every day. You meet with clients, confer with staff and generally make sure that your business is humming along as it should. We’re sure it will come as no surprise when we tell you that Summit Hosting offers solutions to help you become even more successful – especially when it comes to Sage (formerly known as Peachtree)!
Among the various managed application cloud hosting solutions Summit Hosting offers is something called Sage Hosting. We offer it for the entire Sage catalogue, including: Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300, Sage 300 CRE, Sage 500, Sage BusinessWorks, Sage CRM, Sage Enterprise Management (X3), Sage Fixed Assets and Sage HRMS.
Wait – What is Sage?
Sage is a financial software that was developed about 30 years ago specifically to help accountants do their job better.
Now, Sage has grown along with the customizable options it offers business professionals. If you’d like to save time and money managing your accounting, invoicing, cash flow, inventory, taxes, and a lot of other daily business processes, Sage might just be what you need. Although it’s available as a desktop application, you’ll get even more value from it if you access it via the cloud. Online access allows any authorized employees to manage files from anywhere and at anytime.
Helpful Sage Cloud Hosting Features
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Blackberry, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Exchange and more.
- Automatic back-ups.
- Amount and currency field lengths can accommodate up to 19 digits.
- Layouts for financial reports can be customized according to your own unique business needs.
- Access and organize data for a variety of reports, like profit/loss, top 5 expenses, top 10 customers, etc.
- At-a-glance and real-time data so you know exactly where your inventory sits and what goods are moving.
- Ability to use your software and access your financial data from the cloud as you work from home or remotely while on the job.
Interested in learning more about the perks of Sage cloud hosting? Contact us today: 888-244-6559.