Summit Secure Workspace Overview
Summit Secure Workspace is our collection of security features and tools that we use to keep your data safe, and every server comes with our SSW suite.
In order to give you the most secure service possible, you receive all of this automatically when you become a Summit Hosting Customer.
Secure The Way You Work
As a leader in managed cloud hosting, it is our responsibility to do everything in our power to keep your data safe from what we call “Black Hats” (a.k.a: Hackers). We include these applications and features on every server we build.
This enterprise-level security suite is constantly scanning your server in the background to stop malicious files and activities in their tracks.
As a highly secure, zero-trust login method, TruGrid makes it safe to log into your server from anywhere in the world without having to purchase a VPN.
As an added layer of network segmentation, Guardicore isolates your server even further away from outside attacks and login attempts.
24/7 Security Monitoring
Our team of security experts is constantly on the lookout for new threats and ways to defend against them. With Summit Secure Workspace, our team has you covered and is always ready and available to jump into action should a threat be detected on your server.
Updates and Patches
Whenever there is an update to any piece of our security software, it will be pushed to your server automatically to make sure you always have the latest patches and protection.
With Summit Secure Workspace, the Admin user on your server will have multi-factor authentication (MFA) built-in to keep their account and data even more secure. Additional users can also add MFA for a small cost.
*All new customers are automatically enrolled upon signup—rollout to all current customers is coming throughout 2022.
Summit Secure Workspace: Benefits and Features
With dedicated cloud servers and Summit Secure Workspace, businesses can save big on their capital expenses by eliminating the need for hardware or software refreshes on in-house servers. It also enables businesses to easily implement a bring your own device (BYOD) and work from anywhere policy.
Peace of Mind
Having a team dedicated to your data's security takes the burden off you and puts it into the hands of the experts.
Maintenance and Updates
We handle maintenance and security patches for you on the security applications we provide.
Expert 24/7 Support
Our server support team is US-based and available to help you after hours, even during weekends and holidays.
Download our free features guide to discover why Summit Secure Workspace is the solution for you!
What's Included in Summit Secure Workspace?
Within Summit Secure Workspace, you receive:
- A highly secure, zero-trust application that makes connecting to your server from anywhere in the world on any device without having to purchase a VPN service possible.
- Built-in Multi-factor Authentication (Mandatory for Admin users, optional but highly encouraged for standard users).
- SentinelOne Security
- Our enterprise-level security suite includes protection from malware, viruses, ransomware, trojans, and so much more.
- 24/7 monitoring of your server with background scanning to stop potentially harmful files in their tracks.
- A zero-trust platform that allows us to put your dedicated server on its own dedicated network. This means that your server is even more isolated and protected from outside attacks and login attempts.
- 24/7 Security Operations Team
- Our team of security experts is constantly on the lookout for new threats and ways to defend against them. With Summit Secure Workspace, our team has you covered and is always ready and available to jump into action should a threat be detected on your server.
- Automatic Updates to Security Tools and Features
- There is never a moment to stand still and be complacent when it comes to cybersecurity. With Summit Secure Workspace, whenever there is an update to any piece of our security software, it will automatically be pushed to your server to ensure you always have the latest patches and protection.
Summit Secure Workspace For Partners and MSPs
Summit Secure Workspace is the ideal solution for your clients. Our low per-server pricing is budget-friendly compared to traditional VDI providers. What’s even better is that you’re able to earn commissions when you join our partner program. Talk to one of our specialists to learn more.
We're Trusted for QuickBooks Hosting by Companies Like...
Summit Secure Workspace FAQs
Does every server come with Summit Secure Workspace?
Yes, every server comes with the Summit Secure Workspace suite.
Can I "opt-out" of Summit Secure Workspace?
At Summit Hosting, the security of your data is our top priority. To keep your data as safe as possible, Summit Secure Workspace is not an optional add-on for any client. It comes standard with every server that we provide and is meant in every possible way to give you peace of mind when hosting your data in the cloud.
How will I know if what I get in Summit Secure Workspace is really protecting me?
There are many ways that you can be sure that your SSW is protecting your data, including getting alerts via your TruGrid application if a login is attempted and you have Multi-factor authentication enabled. You will also see applications on your server, such as SentinelOne, which will be running scans in the background to make sure your data is safe.
Does having Summit Secure Workspace guarantee I won't be hacked?
No. While we do everything in our power to keep your data as safe and secure as possible, Summit Secure Workspace does not 100% guarantee your safety. However, if there is ever any breach, exploit, or threat, your SSW suite and our team will jump into action to minimize the impact and get you back up and running in as little time as possible.