Sage HRMS Hosting Overview
Recruit the best talent and manage payroll from anywhere in the world with cloud-hosted Sage HRMS! Sage HRMS is a comprehensive Human Resource Management System that helps you manage all things employee-related, from recruiting to retention, benefits, compliance, payroll, and more. As a bonus, when you utilize this version of Sage, you can reduce the amount of time you spend on administrative work completing HR tasks and reinvest those hours back into your business.
As anyone in HR will tell you, remote work has become increasingly commonplace. With Summit Hosting, your employees can easily and securely access Sage from wherever they are.Request a Quote
Sage HRMS Hosting Benefits and Features
Looking for a better Sage HRMS hosting experience? You’ve found it. We’ve been hosting Sage products for over 10 years, and we will work closely with you and your HRMS partner to ensure you have an optimal hosting environment to run your crucial employee operations.
When you go with Summit Hosting as your Sage cloud provider, you’ll join over 20,000 users who enjoy extra perks like…
- ‘Round-the-Clock Support – Our customer support team is ready to help 24/7/365.
- Work-From-Anywhere – With our Sage hosting, you’ll never be tied to one platform – access your data securely from anywhere using any device with just a few clicks.
- A Custom Hosting Experience – Our on-boarding team works closely with you to build out a dedicated server according to your company’s needs for a unique hosted Sage HRMS experience.
- Affordable Pricing – We offer dedicated server cloud hosting at affordable per user pricing.
- Better Security – Rest assured knowing we use the best data encryption and virus protection technology available, and house your data on servers in secure, intrusion monitored data centers with SSAE certifications.
- Unlimited Number of Users – We can provide as many user accounts as you need as long as you have the seats for them.
Perks of Dedicated Servers For Sage HRMS Hosting
When you host using a dedicated server, you won’t share resources with other companies so you’ll experience peak performance, top security and enhanced customization. Summit’s dedicated server hosting services also offers the flexibility you need to get the most out of your Sage HRMS – with us, you can add resources and integrate additional 3rd-party applications at any time as your needs change.
Better yet? We handle all hardware upgrades, IT maintenance and OS updates, and perform nightly backups so you can spend more time focused on what matters: your business.Contact Us Today
Sage HRMS Pricing
Summit’s cloud hosted Sage HRMS is cost efficient, and includes extra features and benefits that shared hosting providers don’t typically list as an option. We offer additional add-on services such as 2-factor authentication and 3rd-party application integration, and can perform software updates upon request.
Sage HRMS is priced at a cost of per user /month. We’re happy to provide a quote based on your company’s specific needs, and how we can flex as your employee roster grows.
Ready for a free quote? Contact us today!
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage HRMS Hosting FAQs
Why is HRMS needed?
Sage HRMS helps make your day-to-day easier and more efficient!
Why is a dedicated server better for Sage HRMS hosting?
Private cloud hosting with dedicated servers affords our customers with more flexibility in what they’re able to do with their server. You have more control and more options with which applications you’d like to run. Plus, you don’t
The number of users we have changes over time. Can I add or remove licenses as needed?
Yes, Summit Hosting’s service is scalable, so you can add more users or even remove users to meet your needs.
Being able to stay connected is crucial in our business. Especially at Payroll time. Can I rely on Summit Hosting to make sure I have access to Sage HRMS whenever I need it?
Absolutely! Our team handles all hardware upgrades, IT maintenance and OS updates, and perform nightly backups so you can spend more time focused on what matters: your business.