Sage BusinessWorks Hosting Benefits
You already have the accounting and management tools you need to succeed with Sage BusinessWorks, so why should you combine that with Summit Hosting? For starters, you’ll get the best uptime on a dedicated server at an affordable price. Additionally, you’ll experience the following benefits and features of Sage BusinessWorks cloud hosting when you choose Summit:
- Flexibility to work from anywhere. You don’t have to be tied to a desktop. Cloud hosting allows you to simply log in and access your data remotely.
- Tech support any time you need it. We’re here when you need it. Really. We offer expert customer tech support 24/7/365.
- Dedicated server with dedicated resources. Your own dedicated server gives you exactly the resources you need and none of the shared server slowdowns.
- One solution for unlimited users. We offer one integrated solution, and we make it available for as many users as you need. Enjoy the power of unlimited multi-user networking.
- Systems manager. Leave all of the IT maintenance and hardware upgrades to us. We won’t only set you up, but we’ll keep you up and running.
- Cash management. Manage your company’s cash transaction processing and reconciliation with ease.
- Inventory control. Ensure adequate inventory levels with automatic features to satisfy your needs—and your customers’.
- Accounts payable and receivables. Efficiently manage your company’s expenditures, credit, and sales analyses.
- Control your costs. Flexible job cost accounting centralizes critical job tracking data so you’re in control.
Why Choose Summit for Sage BusinessWorks Hosting?
More and more workplaces are transitioning to a remote-first work environment. Employees need to access data from wherever they are, and companies need to ensure the data remains as secure as it is accessible. Easy access to this data and in-depth reporting are more vital than ever to your company’s success.
With Summit Hosting, you’ll have access to your critical data wherever and whenever you need it.
When you migrate Sage BusinessWorks with Summit Hosting, you can:
- Streamline your business processes
- Enhance remote connectivity
- Increase data security
- Enjoy better system performance
We first set up the server with the parameters needed for your Sage BusinessWorks software. We then have your Sage Partner or Sage Professional services perform your custom install. With our solution, you can access your Sage BusinessWorks from a Mac, PC, Android or iOS device.
Dedicated Server Hosting for Sage BusinessWorks
We only offer dedicated server hosting for Sage BusinessWorks because we believe it’s the best and most secure option for our clients. When deciding if you should invest in a dedicated server, it’s important to understand the advantages that come with it.
In a dedicated cloud environment, your business is the only one using the resources on the server. This means you’ll experience optimal performance and won’t worry about lags in speed due to users from other companies. And you will have more freedom to control and customize your cloud, according to your needs.
At Summit Hosting, we build dedicated servers in RDP (remote desktop protocol) environments that are fully customizable. Your business admin can add/update whatever you need, or our engineers can handle it for you. Just ask about our pricing and how to get started. The statistics behind our dedicated server hosting show why so many clients decide it’s a worthwhile investment. Our product has the best uptime and top performance, and the cloud is yours to customize as you wish.Contact Us Today
Hosted Sage BusinessWorks Pricing
All Sage BusinessWorks pricing is determined per user/month and includes a full version of Microsoft Office Standard. Pricing starts at $65USD and $75CAD per user, per month.
Disk space needs may differ based on your preferred version, and we’re happy to provide a free quote.
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage BusinessWorks Hosting FAQs
What are the advantages of Sage BusinessWorks?
Full featured, intuitive, flexible, and reliable, Sage BusinessWorks gives you instant access to important business information when and where you need it, whether at the office or on the road.
What other programs does Sage BusinessWorks integrate with?
Glad you asked. Sage BusinessWorks integrates with Microsoft Office, ACT! By Sage, Crystal Reports, and other leading business solutions. If you're not sure if your application is compatible, just ask us!
Is Sage BusinessWorks versatile?
Yes! Whether you’re just starting your business or have been in business for years, Sage BusinessWorks will grow as your business grows, making your enterprise more productive, profitable, and better understood.
How good is the Accounting and Finance module of Sage BusinessWorks?
You can run your company smarter by being able to easily find out what you’re spending, what you’re bringing in, and why. Your vital financial information is right at your fingertips whenever and wherever you need it, thanks to Sage BusinessWorks computing in the cloud.