Sage 500 Hosting Overview
Fine-tune your manufacturing business by simplifying and streamlining your operations with hosted Sage 500cloud. Based on a Microsoft SQL server and Visual Studio technology, Sage 500 delivers solutions you’ll come to rely on – like an integrated suite that allows you to consolidate core financials into a single collection of tools – and with Summit Hosting, you’ll have everything you need to run your business efficiently right at your fingertips 24/7/365, whether you’re traveling, working from home or at the office.
Our Sage 500cloud dedicated server hosting takes your ERP solution to the next level so you can get even more out of your software and never be tied to one location because your software can only be accessed on-premise. Extensive customization capabilities, top tier security, exceptional functionality and around-the-clock customer support are just a few of our strengths for Sage cloud hosting in the US and Canada. We can also provide assistance to your Sage partner throughout the cloud data migration, integration and implementation process.
Interested in learning more about how our hosting solutions can help you maximize your operational efficiency, enhance productivity and increase profitability across every aspect of your enterprise? Contact a hosting expert today.
Request a Quote
Sage 500 Hosting Benefits and Features
At Summit Hosting, we’ve spent over 15 years designing customized solutions that help remove headaches so you can focus on what counts: operating and growing your business. When you choose us as your Sage 500 hosting provider in North America, you’ll experience secure work-from-anywhere access, top server performance, peace-of-mind data security and other perks of using our cloud services like…
- Fully Customized Server: Our engineers build your dedicated server with the resources and integrated applications you need – that you won’t have to share.
- Remote Sage Access: Having your day-to-day operations insights available wherever, whenever is key. Hosting Sage 500 lets you safely access your information as you need it, whether it’s in the office, on the road, or from the warehouse floor.
- Less Stress: Say goodbye to your IT maintenance headaches! We handle all OS patching and updates, as well as server maintenance and hardware upgrades.
- Strong and Flexible Solutions: Our dedicated cloud hosting services are strong enough to power your ERP while still maintaining enough flexibility to pivot as your business needs grow.
- Real-People Support: When you contact our 24/7/365 customer support team, you’ll be speaking with real humans, always.
- Serious Data Protection: We use 256-bit encryption, EV SSL certificates, and secure data centers in Canada and the US for data sovereignty; our servers are also PCI compliant and SSAE 18 certified
- Backups for Data Recovery: We make backups of your data nightly, and retain them for 15 days.
Our expert team members at Summit Hosting are also happy to provide software installation, data migration, systems integration, and implementation advice to your Sage partner as requested.
Why Choose Summit for Sage 500 Hosting?
At Summit Hosting, we’re seasoned experts in the cloud hosting industry – we’ve been dedicated to keeping up with tech trends and perfecting our hosting solutions in the US and Canada for 15 years. Thanks to our extensive experience, our Sage 500cloud hosting has the ability to take your ERP solution to the next level with…
- Reliable connections: our servers are fully redundant and we’re proud to have a 99.99% uptime
- Complete customization: your dedicated server is built according to your unique needs
- Expert assistance: Summit Hosting’s Sage-certified network engineers are ready to help you with whatever you need 24/7 every day of the year, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Peace-of-mind security: we take data protection seriously – we use 256-bit encryption, EV SSL certificates and secure data centers in Canada and the US; we’re also PCI compliant and SSAE 18 certified
- Total flexibility: our Sage hosting is strong enough to run your ERP and flexible enough to adapt to your changing needs as your business grows
- Value-added benefits: we’re happy to provide software installation, data migration, systems integration and implementation advice to your Sage partner as requested
How Dedicated Servers Improve Sage 500 Cloud Hosting
Sage 500 itself is designed to increase profitability and performance across your business, and dedicated servers for Sage 500 hosting takes this enterprise management software to an even higher level. With our unique hosting solutions, you’ll experience consistent top-shelf data security, enhanced performance, and secure remote access for an unlimited number of users. Thanks to our dedicated cloud hosting for Sage 500, you have the ability to install the cloud supported 3rd-party Sage applications you need to fully customize your cloud, and make your hosted Sage 500 software even more powerful.
Ready to get started? Get a custom quote today.Contact Us Today
We have separate Sage 500 cloud hosting pricing available for customers in the U.S. and Canada. All Sage 500 hosting pricing is the cost per user /month, and includes a full version of Microsoft Office Standard and Microsoft SQL.
Not sure what you need because you have additional Sage modules and solutions? Request a custom quote today!
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage 500 Hosting FAQs
Is it better to host Sage 500 in-house or in the cloud?
Cloud hosting provides the flexibility and freedom of not having to maintain an expensive in-house IT system. Purchasing Sage 500 outright requires you to spend more money upfront as well as bear the continuing expenses of maintaining a Microsoft SQL server.
What’s the benefit of hosting Sage 500 on a dedicated server?
A dedicated server lets us tailor each customer’s experience to their specific business needs. Also, a dedicated server provides better security and increased reliability for your company.
How compatible is your ERP hosting? What specific devices can I use to access my Sage 500?
You can access your software and files anytime, anywhere from any internet-connect PC, Mac, iOS or Android device.
What is the Sage 500 ERP system?
Sage 500 ERP software (formerly Sage MAS 500) is a total enterprise management accounting software that provides businesses with an integrated suite of solutions that help run your business.
What is the Sage System used for?
Sage accounting products is meant to make your day-to-day easier by simplifying and organizing numerous tasks across a variety of industries.