Sage 500 Hosting Overview
Fine-tune your manufacturing business by simplifying and streamlining your operations with hosted Sage 500cloud. Based on a Microsoft SQL server and Visual Studio technology, Sage 500 delivers solutions you’ll come to rely on – like an integrated suite that allows you to consolidate core financials into a single collection of tools – and with Summit Hosting, you’ll have everything you need to run your business efficiently right at your fingertips 24/7/365, whether you’re traveling, working from home or at the office.
Our Sage 500cloud dedicated server hosting takes your ERP solution to the next level so you can get even more out of your software and never be tied to one location because your software can only be accessed on-premise. Extensive customization capabilities, top tier security, exceptional functionality, around-the-clock customer support, data migration, easy integration and implementation assistance are just a few of our strengths for Sage cloud hosting in the US and Canada.
Interested in learning more about how our hosting solutions can help you maximize your operational efficiency, enhance productivity and increase profitability across every aspect of your enterprise? Contact a hosting expert today.
Request a Quote
Sage 500 Hosting Benefits and Features
Enjoy an organized suite of tools (including general ledger, accounts receivable / payable, cash management and more) and outperform your competitors utilizing all the features that Sage 500cloud has to offer. With us, you can take your ERP’s features even further with the added security and perks of dedicated server cloud hosting, such as:
- Remote access from any device with an internet connection
- No shared resources! We only provide dedicated server environments, not shared servers
- U.S.-based 24/7/365 connectivity support via direct chat
- Data security monitoring
- Low set-up fees and affordable per user /month pricing
- Hands-on migration assistance
- Endless customization options (resources, applications, add-on layers of security, etc.)
- Reduced headaches and costs associated with IT and hardware maintenance
- Nightly server backups, with data copies retained for 15 days
- Access to a suite of customer resources, like tutorial videos and status updates
- Data sovereignty in Canada
- 3rd-party application hosting and integration
- Option to participate in our customer referral program
- And more!
Why Choose Summit for Sage 500 Hosting?
At Summit Hosting, we’re seasoned experts in the cloud hosting industry – we’ve been dedicated to keeping up with tech trends and perfecting our hosting solutions in the US and Canada for 15 years. Thanks to our extensive experience, our Sage 500cloud hosting has the ability to take your ERP solution to the next level with…
- Reliable connections: our servers are fully redundant and we’re proud to have a 99.9999% uptime
- Complete customization: your dedicated server is built according to your unique needs
- Expert assistance: Summit Hosting’s Sage-certified network engineers are ready to help you with whatever you need 24/7 every day of the year, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Peace-of-mind security: we take data protection seriously – we use 256-bit encryption, EV SSL certificates and secure data centers in Canada and the US; we’re also PCI compliant and SSAE 18 certified
- Total flexibility: our Sage hosting is strong enough to run your ERP and flexible enough to adapt to your changing needs as your business grows
- Value-added benefits: we’re happy to provide software installation, data migration, systems integration and implementation assistance as requested
Ready to get started? Get a custom quote today.
Contact Us Today
When you’re managing a large business, having your day-to-day operations insights available wherever and whenever you need them can be the key to making the right decisions at the right time. Hosting Sage 500 in the cloud lets you access your information as you need it, whether it’s in the office, on the road or from the warehouse floor.
All Sage 500 hosting pricing is the cost per user /month and includes a full version of Microsoft Office Standard and Microsoft SQL. Not sure what you need because you have additional Sage modules and solutions? Request a custom quote today!
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage 500 Hosting FAQs
Is it better to own or host Sage 500cloud?
Cloud hosting provides the flexibility and freedom of not having to maintain an expensive in-house IT system. Purchasing Sage 500cloud outright requires you to spend more money upfront as well as bear the continuing expenses of maintaining a Microsoft SQL server.
What’s the benefit of hosting Sage 500 on a dedicated server?
A dedicated server lets us tailor each customer’s experience to their specific business needs. Also, a dedicated server provides better security and increased reliability for your company.
How compatible is your ERP hosting? What specific devices can I use to access my Sage 500cloud?
You can access your software and files anytime, anywhere from any internet-connect PC, Mac, iOS or Android device.Ask Us Questions About Hosting Sage 500 Here
We hope you’ve had a positive experience with the level of service offered by Summit Hosting. Please take a moment to leave a review by completing the form below. Your comments are important to us!
—5 Total Reviews
James Ewton —
Cant recommend Summit Hosting highly enough. Outstanding and responsive support during and after a complex migration to hosted SAGE accounting.
Amy Wayte —
I am not a tech savvy person, and I hate calling IT dept. This experience was really good. My issue was handled very quickly, and the tech walked me through …
Patricia Nel —
Excellent Customer Service! We love having the ability to have our accounting system on Summit Hosting as it allows users nationwide to access it. The customer service provided by them …
JP Fransaw —
Using Summit to host an server for Sage 100 Contractor for a mutual client. Summit has been very reliable, responsive and easy to work with.
Angela Sanders —
Summit Hosting has been our provider for Sage 50 hosting and has done a wonderful job. You always worry about customer service after you purchase a product, but they have …