Sage 300 CRE Hosting Benefits and Features
Sage 300 CRE’s extensive features enable property managers, developers and contractors to efficiently manage important projects from start to finish. But those features are limited when businesses install their Sage ERP system on a local device.
Our cloud hosting for Sage 300 CRE in the US and Canada frees you from the restrictions of a localized system, giving you the ability to securely access your real-time data from anywhere. Summit Hosting’s fully managed cloud hosting solution can also reduce your in-house IT costs and improve productivity and flexibility for your team.
- Support On Your Schedule: Your time is valuable, and you shouldn’t waste it waiting for someone to get back to you. At Summit, we provide 24/7/365 customer connectivity support from real people, not automated systems.
- Data Security from the Experts: We protect your business by protecting your data and ensuring you can access it whenever you need to. Our fully redundant, 100% custom-built dedicated server has 99.99% uptime. It also includes fine-tuned security such as data encryption and virus protection.
- Flexible Access for Your Entire Team: Hosting Sage 300 CRE in the cloud provides enhanced remote access from Android, Windows, and iOS devices.
- Improved Login Security: Set up multi-secure logins with the option to add an additional layer with 2-factor authentication.
- No-Hassle Backups and Maintenance: We handle all the server setup and maintenance. That includes nightly remote data backups (kept for 15 days), server, and hardware maintenance.
- Always-On Protection: We don’t take breaks from protecting your company and your data. With Summit Hosting, you’ll get 24/7 data security monitoring in US and Canadian data centers.
- Flexible Applications and Hosting: We never make you share your server, which means you can host 3rd-party applications and support the tool integrations your business needs to improve efficiency and grow your customer base.
- Sage Partner Support: Working with other software providers? No problem. We provide support to your Sage partner during software installation, data migration, systems integration and implementation processes to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Sage 300 CRE Hosting Overview
Organize your construction or real estate business by simplifying and streamlining your operations from anywhere with hosted Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate! Formerly known as Sage Timberline, Sage 300 CRE is a comprehensive (and popular) construction management software.
Sage 300 CRE connects everything you need from estimating and accounting to service and project management. Summit Hosting takes your software’s capabilities even further – our dedicated server cloud hosting for Sage 300 CRE adapts and grows according to your needs as your construction or real estate business expands.
As one of the largest providers of trusted Sage hosting in the US and Canada, our reputation comes from a relentless dedication to our clients’ needs. We’ve spent years crafting rock solid hosting solutions that cater to your business and your industry. When you choose Summit Hosting, you’ll have the freedom to securely see and update your real-time data remotely at any time, from any device. You can also tailor your dedicated server according to your unique needs by installing leading applications to help you operate your business, increase revenue and meet your goals.
Even better? With our Sage cloud hosting services, you’ll experience reduced IT and hardware costs along with best-in-class performance. Since we only offer dedicated servers for hosting, you’ll never worry about sharing resources with another company.
Ready to host Sage 300 CRE with us? Contact one of our Sage-certified hosting specialists to get started.Request a Quote
Why Choose Summit for Sage 300 CRE Hosting?
Streamline your process by with the power to install, manage and upgrade your Sage 300 CRE software and applications easily in the cloud.
At Summit Hosting, we’ve spent 15+ years crafting our cloud hosting services to allow you to do more while paying less. Our goal is to consistently provide the best, most secure solutions that help your business and employees reach their own goals. Whether that means accessing your software from anywhere, hitting new KPIs, increasing your monthly revenue, or enhancing your employees’ productivity and efficiency, we make your path forward easier by removing IT-induced headaches and saving you money on things like on-prem hardware costs, along with so much more.
Interested in learning more about how our cloud hosting can benefit your construction or real estate business in North America? Give us a call: 866-780-8143.Contact Us Today
Dedicated Servers: A Solution Custom-Built to Improve Your Business’s Performance.
The majority of Sage hosting providers work with shared servers, meaning they maintain a data center with multiple servers, each of which hosts the Sage ERP systems from multiple businesses. If your Sage 300 CRE cloud hosting is done on a shared server, you’re splitting resources with several other businesses. That could affect your system’s bandwidth, speed, and performance.
Most importantly, it could leave your business vulnerable to security breaches. Your server is only as secure as the other companies and applications using it.
At Summit Hosting, we don’t believe in making your business share resources or accept the security risk of hosting your Sage 300 CRE system with other companies. Every single business we work with has a server that’s theirs exclusively. No splitting resources, no additional security risk. Our dedicated servers:
- Increase your flexibility so you can scale up or down based on your business needs at that moment.
- Protect your business from the security gaps that other companies and applications may bring to your server.
- Are fully customizable, meaning you have the power to define your cloud environment, including deciding to host third-party applications in addition to your Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate software.
Sage 300 CRE: Cloud Hosting Pricing Guide
Hosting Sage CRE securely in the cloud on a dedicated server lets you handle the challenges that come with growth and expansion in ways that Sage 100 Contractor can’t, and allows your team to be more efficient and more productive while minimizing risk.
Sage 300 CRE hosting costs are different based on the provider you work with and your business needs. Cheaper options typically use shared servers, for example, or don’t provide the data security and back-up options that top sage hosting providers include in their base price.
At Summit Hosting, we believe your business deserves the best. That means a fully managed cloud environment and dedicated servers. Our Sage 300 CRE hosting pricing starts at:
- $85 USD for businesses in the United States
- $95 CAD for businesses in Canada
All Sage 300 CRE hosting pricing is the cost per user /month and includes a full version of Microsoft Office Standard. Our Canadian data center meets all the requirements businesses have for data sovereignty laws, making it easy for Canadian businesses to migrate to the cloud.
Summit Hosting can also scale to meet your user and storage requirements, so request a quote now. We’ll provide a custom quote that matches your business’s needs.
We're Trusted by Thousands of Businesses Like...
Sage 300 CRE Hosting FAQs
Is Sage 300 an ERP?
Yes, Sage 300 is an ERP software solution. A Sage 300 ERP system includes multiple business tools including financial and inventory management. There are several versions of Sage 300, including Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, known as Sage 300 CRE.
What is Sage CRE?
Sage CRE is a complete ERP system for the construction and real estate (CRE) industries. Sage 300 CRE, formerly known as Sage Timberline, includes tools for financial needs such as billing and payroll as well as business management tools for service management.
Is sage 300 CRE cloud based?
No, Sage 300 CRE isn’t cloud-based in the way we typically think of cloud software. In most cases, Sage 300 CRE is installed on a local device, which can limit its functionality and accessibility. Sage 300 CRE can be hosted in the cloud by providers like Summit Hosting, however.
How much does Sage 300 Cost?
Sage 300 costs vary significantly by business and the version of Sage 300 you’re using. Some estimates place Sage 300cloud pricing as low as $75, while others estimate the 3-year cost of Sage 300 systems in the tens of thousands of dollars. For most small- to mid-sized businesses, Sage 300 costs are reasonable. If you’re hosting Sage 300 in the cloud, you should include hosting costs in your price estimate. At Summit, you can host Sage 300 CRE in the cloud for as little as $85 per month.
What do I do to access and use my Sage 300 CRE cloud hosted software?
You’ll use a remote Windows desktop to access your Sage program installed on your dedicated server. With our RDP environment, you can use your Sage 300 CRE program at anytime, from anywhere using an internet-connected PC, Windows, Android, Mac or IOS device.
How long will it take for my data to be migrated into the cloud?
After all of the paperwork is finished, our Sage-certified network engineers will have your server up and running in 24 - 48 hours.
Do you handle server and hardware updates, or will I have to?
At Summit Hosting, we take over all OS and server operating system updates so you don’t have to deal with maintaining a server. We’re also happy to assist with software updates and application installations - all you have to do is ask.