Acctivate Inventory Management Software
Inventory Management Software for QuickBooks that’s powerful, easy to use and affordable —
Acctivate meets the inventory, purchasing, customer service, business management, and supply chain needs of small to mid-size companies. Tailored solutions tackle the unique requirements of wholesale, importing, eCommerce, EDI, manufacturing and distribution businesses.
The entire company is brought together in a single system with Acctivate — management, purchasing, warehousing, sales, marketing, order fulfillment, and customer service — increasing productivity and enabling real-time access & visibility across the organization.
- Maximize Purchasing Management
- Forecasting & trend analysis
- Low stock alerts
- Simplified reordering
- Streamlined drop ship orders & special orders
- Vendor management
- Global purchasing with multi-currency & landed cost
- Control Inventory
- Multiple warehouse & multiple location control
- Remanufacturing, refurbishing, discrete, process, and custom manufacturing
with multi-level Bill of Materials
- Barcoding & mobile
- Lot & serial number tracking
- Effectively Manage the Sales Process & Customers
- Sales opportunity management from lead to sale
- One click quote to order conversion
- Order fulfillment with integrated picking, shipping & tracking
- Multi-channel sales & customer management
- Fully compliant, end-to-end, automated EDI
- Web store integration with one click sync of product availability, orders & tracking info between major eCommerce platforms and Acctivate
- Simple RMA handling
- Develop multi-national pricing strategy with multi-currency
- Automatic sales tax calculation & management
- Understand, Manage & Grow your Business
- 100+ standard reports & documents and the ability to create virtually any report with Crystal Reports®
- Credit & collections management
- Customizable dashboards
- Decision support tools for easier decision making
- Company-wide sharing of info & task management tracking
Built on a solid foundation of industry-standard components and direct integration with QuickBooks, Acctivate is the end-to-end inventory management solution for today’s dynamic, growing businesses.
Acctivate & Summit Hosting
Businesses gain great flexibility from Summit Hosting with the ability to access their hosted Acctivate & QuickBooks 24/7/365 from any internet connected device, locally and globally. In addition, managed IT services enable businesses to focus on the top priority — their customers, rather than technology, ultimately freeing companies from any worry associated with hardware, data security, backups, and lost or stolen laptops or servers.
Acctivate customer, The Lone Grazer Creamery, a cheese manufacturer, uses Summit Hosting to host Acctivate & QuickBooks.
Carrie Nicklow, President of Food Building LLC (parent company of The Lone Grazer Creamery) explained their reasons for using Acctivate in a hosted environment with Summit Hosting…
“I really don’t have an interest in owning or maintaining a server and because our businesses are so heavily invested in our physical building, I wanted to have something offsite where our data is stored.
I also didn’t want to pay the cost of a server and then have to have a backup. We have had Summit Hosting since 2013 in a multi-user environment for QuickBooks. We added Acctivate to our hosted solution because that’s where QuickBooks is located and so out of a necessity for those two systems to talk to each other, that’s where Acctivate is housed.
It’s easy and cost-effective because we have the same users that are using the system, so it doesn’t cost us much more to have Acctivate hosted in the same place with QuickBooks.”